The medieval ’City of the Golden Spurs’ is definitly worth discovering!
The Lys Valley is a very diverse region. Take a peak in one of the inspiration brochures below & plan your trip to this very beautiul region.
Medieval City of the Golden Spurs
- over 200 historic monuments and buildings like the Belfry and the Beguinage, both listed as UNESCO World Heritage
- the modern archtecture of a contemporary design city
- a fascinating trail of different museums: Broel Museum, Vlas Museum, Museum 1302, ...
- the K shopping centre and the traffic free shopping streets
- a rich cultural offer in the City Theatre and Buda Art Centre
- lots of sport activities on and around the Leie river
Toursist Office Kortrijk, Begijnhofpark, 8500 Kortrijk
tel. +3256277840 - www.toerismekortrijk.be
(less than 100m away from the hotel)
And for those who can’t get their shopping or cultural hunger satisfied stilled in Kortrijk there’s Bruges, Gent or Lille, only half an hour away by train (www.b-rail.be)